Triple 8 Quest
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
The Triple 8 Quest-8 Marathons, 8 Continents, 8 Days is the only event in the world to successfully run marathon on all the world's continents in as many days. For 2020, we will again attempt to run 8 official marathons or half-marathons on all 8 continents in 8 days. But as an added bonus, we have added an Ultra category. We will be offering a 50km category, as well!!
So you will have 3 options to choose from:
- Triple 8 Quest - 8 Ultras, 8 Continents, 8 DaysTM
- Triple 8 Quest - 8 Marathon, 8 Continents, 8 DaysTM
- Triple 8 Quest - 8 Half-Marathons, 8 Continents, 8 DaysTM
We will start in New Zealand, then travel to Australia, then up to Singapore, then to Cairo, then to Amsterdam, then to the U.S., then to Chile and finally to Antarctica. Come join us for the Greatest Running Event in the World -- Triple 8 Quest!!
The dates for the 2020 Triple 8 Quest are scheduled for January 19-30, 2020*. The race dates are January 21 to 28, 2020
Here is the race schedule:
- January 21, 2020 - Auckland, New Zealand (Zealandia)
- January 22, 2020 - Perth, Australia
- January 23, 2020 - Singapore (Asia)
- January 24, 2020 - Cairo, Egypt (Africa)
- January 25, 2020 - Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe)
- January 26, 2020 - Garden City, New York, USA (North America)
- January 27, 2020 - Punta Arenas, Chile (South America)
- January 28, 2020 - Antarctica**
The price for the 2020 Triple 8 Quest is set at $15,995/person. Full details can be found on our website: www.triple8quest.com.
* - Runners will want to arrive into Auckland on January 19, 2020. And plan on departing Punta Arenas on January 30, 2020. The extra days on the end are in the event our flight into Antarctica is delayed.
** - Please note that the flight into Antarctica is subject to favorable weather conditions. Every attempt will be made to fly into Antarctica on this day, but it cannot be guaranteed.